Greenbird will attend the upcoming European Utility Week 2014 in Amsterdam from November 4th until November 6th. Taking place over three full days, the conference is the largest and most comprehensive smart energy event of the year. Covering all major value streams stretching from transmission to the end-user, this is the ideal opportunity to meet and network with stakeholders from across the entire smart energy sector.
This years agenda will amongst others highlight these opportunities for DSOs:
- Integrating big data into the utility business model.
- Integrating smart metering in a smart grid and smart market.
- Digital transformation paths for utilities.
- Digital innovation for utilities.
- What cloud computing can do for utilities.
Metercloud from Greenbird is an integration platform delivered as a service that will enable the digital utility. Please join Greenbird in Amsterdam for one of the biggest event of the year for smart metering. Greenbird will be present with a stand where you can learn more about the future of digital utilities.
Read more at www.european-utility-week.com.